Random Posts

300+ Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak Wishes Happy Eid Mubarak Messages 2020

Eid Al-Fitr 2020 

Eid ul-Fitr, Eid is a carnival of Muslims that signals the end of Ramadan - the blessed period of fasting. Eid ul-Fitr also called the “carnival of breaking the fast” This carnival rejoices all over the world with great joy and peace. This blessed Eid is the prime and sole day in the period of Shawwal as when Muslims are not admitted to fast.


Eid Al-Fitr 2020


Muslims fast in the month of Ramadan. After the finish of the
Ramadan period and during The moon of Eid is Witnessed, they end their fasts. Eid ul-Fitr is feasted on the next day. On Eid, people dress new outfits and renovate their homes. 

They go to Mosque and offer prayers in the form of ‘Namaz’.
They thank ‘Allah’ for graces and greet each other by “EID Mubarak”.

On this day tasty food is cooked at home. Desserts and presents are shared amongst family and friends.

 Sheer khorma” - a tasty dish that is cooked in nearly all houses.
Eid carnival delivers the message of compassion, unity,
and brotherhood. It is a celebration of love and Kindness.




    Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak Messages


    Eid is the biggest celebration for Muslims. The Almighty Allah praised them for two festivals each day each year. The first one is “Eid-Al-Fitr” which comes following one month of fasting during the holy period of “Ramadan“.

    Also, “Eid-Al-Adha” which is named the “Sacrifice Feast”,  is the following of the two most prominent Islamic carnivals rejoiced universally every year.

    Telling a happy Eid carnival and telling Eid Mubarak to your dearest and cherished people is not only pleasing but also reveals the significance of this day to you.

    So, here are amazing most satisfying Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak words in English for you to aid you to find the best one for your mates, family,  girlfriend, boyfriend, sister, brother, boss, and even for your husband or wife. 

    Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak Wishes 2020


    There’s no bigger grace than such of Allah. There’s no bigger joy than that of reaching real Bliss.
    Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak to you and your family!

    I wish you a cheery and friendly Eid ul-Fitr. May Allah accept your good deeds, ignore your sins, and lift the difficulty of all peoples around Eid Mubarak!

    May the blessings of Allah kindle your life with joy, unlocking all the doors of victory now and eternally. Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak!

    Here is wishing that the aid of Allah may ease your way and lead you to everlasting joy, triumph, and friendship. 

    While Allah showers his creation, may he also moisten his  miraculous privileges over you and your cherished ones
    It’s a time of festivity and joy, it’s a moment of grace and love, it’s a time to think and consider, it’s a time to rejoice unitedly! 

    May Allah convey his Love like sunlight In his kind and soothing forms To fill every edge of your core And fuel your life with a pack of joy forthwith and forever  Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak!

    Today I cite that:- Happiness is at your gate May it taps early stay late & gives the reward of Allah’s Peace, passion, joy & great health behind May the propitious event of Eid, praise you, with love, and bring delight to your soul and home. Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak

    Here I am wishing y’all a colorful and lively Eid. May Allah take your good deeds, pardon your sins, and lessen the misery of all peoples around the globe. Eid Ul--Fitr Mubarak!

    On this auspicious celebration of Eid, I wish Allah eternally leads you and provides you the right way, forthwith, and forever. Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak! 

    Some words can be left unspoken, Some feeling can be left unexpressed, But people like you can never be neglected at this time  EID Ul-Fitr MUBARAK!

    It’s the time of festivals and a family get-together.  May Allah take all your praises. Amen! Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak!

    Make this Eid be the occasion of providing love and serving for The people who need to be soothed and healed for. Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak.

    Eid Mubarak Quotes for Friends


    May the purity of Eid ul-Fitr be continually there To encourage you to live every day of your life among pure beliefs. Eid Mubarak to my buddies.

    o my beloved friend, I wish that Allah is eternally there to lead you towards a happy life, a more growing future. I wish you a Happy Eid Mubarak to you.

    Praising his love in the sort of light and kindness. He kindles our lives with new power and courage.
    I wish you a happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak to you. Also, I wish your life will be blessed with success and happiness.

    Learning about this holy event is the most effective effort to make. We may not meet daily though I often try to send over-friendly wishes on Eid to you and your loved ones. I wish you a happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak to you.

    Nothing can repay for the regard and guidance from Allah.  Let us plead and fast with our core, soul, and spirit. To receive His nourishment and compassion.  Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak to you my friend.

    As the holy period of Ramadan comes to an end,  as the sun sets and day reaches to an end,  this is the chance to come unitedly and rejoice Eid with your cherished ones. Best wishes to you Eid Ul Fitr 2020.

    I plead to Allah to praise your time with Joy and victory by ceasing Your difficulties as the month of Ramadan arrives to an end.  Happy Eid Ul Fitr to you and your family my beloved friend.

    I hope that joy beats at your door and offers you with great strength and grand progress on this wonderful Chand Raat. Wishing you and your family Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak. Allah praises you.

    Today is the day to thank Allah for showering his graces on our friendship and making it a beautiful bond of love and faith. In the event of Eid, I plead that you are honored with great fortune and a pleasant year flooded with New chances. Wishing you a truly Happy Eid Mubarak my friend

    May the blessed month of Ramzan convert the most Loving memory for a lifetime. Wishing you a pleasant time of fast and celebration with your cherished ones. Eid Mubarak to you my buddy!

    May the year bring along sweet fruits of success to you. I wish you to walk the path of prosperity and glory. Ramadan Mubarak to you my friend. 

    Wishing for infinite peace and consistency in your life. Assuming the best moment with your cherished ones in this blessed month. Wishing Eid Mubarak to the mate who means a lot to me!

    Eid 2020 Mubarak Wishes Messages for Family


    On this Eid, I wish that we celebrate this special day together with Lots of fun and happiness.
    Eid Mubarak to my dear family.

    Even the best of the Eid celebrations are incomplete without my family. 
    Wishing a blessed and Happy Eid to all.

    I plead Allah lighten the darkest corners of our lives with his blessings. May Allah be always there to guide our paths. May Allah fill our life with love for each other. Kind wishes on Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak to my caring family.

    I plead Allah to brighten your dawn and dusk with Joy and Peace, prosperity, and Satisfaction. Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak, to you all.

    My blessing for you includes good health and a long life. Sending kind wishes on Eid to the family who is my backbone and bolster. Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak.

    Let us come together to thank Allah for his blessings and love this Ramadan. Let us praise Him and beg for forgiveness. Kind wishes to the most amazing family on Eid Ul-Fitr. Happy Eid to all.

    In the event of eid, I send kind wishes to tell you that You are the most loving and caring family.
    Wishing you all a blessed and joyous Happy Eid Ul-Fitr. I pray Allah always protects you and blesses you all.

    Eid is the festival to share memorable times with the people you love. On the occasion of Eid, I pray to Allah to give happiness, peace, and Glory to my family who is my support Eid Ul-Fitr to you all.

    In the event of Eid, I thank Allah for giving me the most loving and caring family. I pray for the success and happiness of every family member Wishing you all a very Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak.

    This Eid, I wish loads of blessings from Allah. For the family who is the center of my universe.
    Let us always be blessed. Eid Mubarak to you all.

    The most blessed month of the year has come. Let us repent for our sins and seek forgiveness from
    Allah. Let us pray for the happiness and harmony of our family. Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak to the most caring family

    Mubarak Wishes Messages for Husband/Wife

    On the season of Eid Ul Fitr, I plead to Allah to always keep you happy and healthy so that you are forever there by me in good and bad. On Eid, with my soul, I just want that the smile on your face and brightness in your eyes never pale. Wishing you a happy Eid my most beloved wife.

    Eid is a hint that I am happy to have an amazing wife like you and I must praise Allah for sending you in my world and further offer my appeals to him to provide you a life full of grins, strength, and delight. Eid Mubarak to you.

    May your truthful praises gain you the regard of Allah. May your commitment force him to earn all your dreams come true. With such spirits, I wish you, Eid Mubarak, my love.

    Grant, us be more charitable to all those that are not so fortunate. we strive hard to ask pardon all our sins. Allow us to make it a blessed month in true spirit. Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak to you.

    My words can't reveal my compassion for you. And you meant the world for me and  I plead to Allah for your comfort and well-being. Wishing you a wonderful Eid Ul-Fitr to my loved ones.

    To the countless caring husbands, I wish this Eid showered with the grace of Allah for wellness, fortune, and endless happiness. Sending these beautiful wishes bound in lots of love as I wish you, Eid Mubarak.

    Amidst bright leaves of rose flowers, I carry pure water in my palm. By the sun glowing and dew on the lawn, I convey my love and warm prayers on the time to Eid wishing for your bright and good life from Allah.

    Eid is another idea for me to convey to you my love and seek mercies from Allah for your long and joyful life. Dearest partner, I wish you Eid full of grins and light, delight and fortune, success, and extension. Eid Mubarak to you.

    Eid Wishes Messages for GF/BF

    While I stared at Chand, I solely think of you because you are the only one As pretty as Eid ka Chand and I can't stop staring at you. Wishing you Eid Mubarak And giving you my love to Make it a more amusing event for you.

    While you are busy rejoicing Eid, I am craving you to be here as I am not there to experience this unique time with you. I plead to Allah to bless you forever and keep you secure Because you meant the world to me. Eid Mubarak to you.

    My Eid will not be perfect till  I get to see, meet you, and to wish you in person. I am sending my honest prayers to you on the holy time.  Always be happy and keep smiling at my love. Joyful Eid to you.

    Eid becomes more Mubarak to me  If we get to rejoice it unitedly beside each other. I praise Allah for drawing you in my world and I plead with him to always retain you in my life. Wishing you Eid Mubarak!!!

    Today, as we celebrate this day of carnivals,  I wish you all the joy in the world. May there are only laughs and victory in your career. With loads of love, Eid Mubarak to you.

    Whenever I lean my head to plead to Allah, I eternally wish for your joy, success, and victory
    Because you are the most important person to me in this life and I can't think about my life without you. Eid Mubarak to you my dear.

    I am the blessedest soul in this world because I have you in my world. Each day I praise Allah for granting me you and your love and I hope our love rises with each changing day. On you my desire, I wish you a very Happy Eid.

    I hope Eid 2020 turns out the best  Eid of your time and you are honored with the choicest favors of Allah.  May your smiles double and your griefs fade.  May you are signed with good strength and great wealth. Happy Eid my better half

    When everyone sets for the Chand, I expect for you to come and lighten my day. When everyone is digging the meal, I look foremost to having food made by you. You are the flame of my life and my Chand. Eid Mubarak to my beautiful lady!

    I hope Allah is always there to take care of you and guard you of all the difficulties. I request he is there to lead you to the way to success because I admire you the most in life. Eid Mubarak to you.

    Upon Allah, I plead for your lovely smile and bright soul for every day of the year. Wishing you a truly Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak my dear.

    I hope Allah is eternally there to shower his graces on our relationship to deliver it a solid and peaceful one. Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak to my sweetheart.


    Eid Mubarak Wishes for Brother


    You are the person who constantly made my Eid extraordinary by attaching times of joy and laughter to it. You are the person who has always surprised me to make Eid is more interesting for me. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak Bhai Jaan

    Eid is all about festivities and with a buddy like you it is all the more fun and memorable.
    Giving loads of love and kindest wishes on the propitious event of Eid to the most caring brother.

    Costliest brother, Eid is nearby to my heart because I have eternally had you feast it with me since I was a small child. I always glance back to those beautiful days of happiness we parted together. Eid Mubarak to you

    Season has come to smile mutually, eat mutually, and fill beautiful times together. As the moon has been sighted, let us entertain in the best of the celebrations. By all my heart, I wish you, Eid Mubarak, to you.

    Friendly and prosperous, peaceful, and grand. I wish your Eid to be the best. May Allah grant you with outcomes for your hard work. May He finish all your suffering and grief. Eid Mubarak to the most lovable brother


    Dear brother, be set to view the best time of your life as now Allah is going to fulfill all your prayers and will bring joy to your career. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Bhai

    Eid is the day of happiness, triumph, love, and unity. It is the day to come together and hold memorable happy times. Conveying kind wishes on Ramadan to the most generous brother. Eid Mubarak

    In my prayers, I only plead for progress in everything you do, joy in every day, delight in every moment so that you have the most enjoyable life. Dear Bhai, kind wishes to you on Eid Ul Fitr.

    My prayers on Ramadan covered your success and victory because you are the most special person in my life. Wishing you a pleasant Festive Eid Ul-Fitr Bhai. May Allah grant you the best.

    Eid Wishes for Sister

    Warm wishes on Eid to my lovely sister. I hope every time you find new ideas to laugh and welcome life with open arms. Eid ul-Fitr Mubarak

    As the blessed month of Ramadan arises to an end, I am conveying my kind wishes to my endeared sister. May you rejoice this time with great feelings and spirit. To the most lovable sister, I wish a period of Eid full of peace and success. Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak to you sister.

    May Allah turn your sorrow into joy. May He set an end to all your difficulties by answering them.
    With light and regard, wishing you Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak.

    I plead to Allah to lighten your times and illuminate your life. I wish a year of prosperity and success, grins, and glow. Eid Mubarak wishes for the sister who is close to my core

    Though I cannot reach you, I can always remember you in my prayers. Wishing all the joy and regard to the kindest sister in the world. Happy Eid Ul-Fitr to you

    Most beloved sister, wishing you an extremely Happy Eid. I plead to Allah that all your prayers are answered and dreams are fulfilled. Warm wishes to the best sis on Eid. Happy Eid Ul-Fitr to you.

    May the auspicious Ramadan brighten your life with new hopes with blessings of Allah. Giving your kind wishes on Eid as the blessed month ends. Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak to you my dearest sister.

    On the occasion of Eid, may it be the new year of success, growth, and progress in your life, Wishing you all the laughter and joy in your life Happy Eid Al-Fitr to you

    When I roll back the pages of our time, remembering our joyful moments together make me satisfied.
    Wishing you Happy Eid to the wondrous sister. 
    Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak to you


    Eid Mubarak Greetings for Colleagues


    As the holy month of Ramadan comes to end, I pray for the best of your happiness, health, and success. Sending kind wishes on the auspicious occasion of Eid Ul-Fitr for you and your family.
    May you have a joyous celebration.

    Eid is the time to come together and celebrate the good times. It is time to swap wishes and plead for a more colorful and brighter future. Best wishes on Eid Ul-Fitr to you and your cherished ones. 
    May you own more progress this following year.

    At the time of Eid, I plead to Allah to shower you with new possibilities to grow and perceive success. May your career shine and you dig more bays. Wishing you a very kind and Happy 
    Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak.

    You have always been my biggest support at work and I thank Allah for giving me such a wonderful co-worker. This Eid, I pray to Allah to always take care of you and bless you with a successful career. Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak.

    I wish that you are blessed with the magical Eid this year which brings more happiness and great success in your life. May your house and heart be full of warmth and joy, harmony, and peace. Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak to you.

    I am sending the choicest blessings of Allah on the occasion of Eid. May there be positivity and happiness, growth, and success in your life. Wishing you the best Eid ever and I wish you enjoy this festive season with your family and friends.

    Sending my warm wishes to you and your loved ones on this occasion of Eid. May this Eid Ul-Fitr you experience huge feasts and cheery times with your cherished ones to make it an exceptional memory. Eid Mubarak to you.

    Eid is here and it is time to take a break from work and engage deep in celebrations and prayers.
    It is the time to seek blessings from Allah for a more successful and happier life.
    Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak to you.

    May each and every moment of your life is blessed by Allah.  May you walk new paths of success by meeting the toughest of challenges with grace and glory. Warm wishes to you on the occasion of Eid.
    Happy Eid-ul Fitr to you.

    You have been a mate, a leader, and an immense support to me, you have been the best coworker and
    I wish that you have a growing profession and a victorious life. Sending kind wishes to you and your cherished ones. Eid Mubarak


    Quotes for Eid Mubarak Wishes for Boss

    I plead to Allah that this extraordinary event of Eid becomes the reason for everlasting happiness for you and your chosen ones. Eid Mubarak boss

    May Allah answer all your prayers and accept all your sacrifices to make it a glorious Eid for you.
    Eid Mubarak to you and your family.

    I wish that this Eid is more Mubarak for you and your loved ones. There may be more light in your soul, more love and joy in your house, and more expert at work. Happy Eid-ul Fitr.

    I am sending the best graces of Allah as we are all set to celebrate Eid-ul Fitr bound with best wishes for the following year. I wish you all the progress and success, all the peace and joy! Eid Mubarak.

    The enchanting celebration of Eid brings infinite bliss and graces for all. I pray that you and your family are showered with Almighty Allah’s worship each day. Wishing a very Happy Eid ul-Fitr to you

    Wishing you and your family Eid Mubarak on this grand event. May Allah grant you great prosperity and joy for the year to come. Happy Eid-ul Fitr to the best manager

    May Allah favor you in every smile, in every laughter, in every prayer that is acknowledged and in every opportunity that takes you ahead in life. Wishing you a friendly and Happy Eid Ul-Fitr to you sir.

    Eid is the time to celebrate with your family and friends and be happy. This is the day to thank Allah for his blessings and love he has showered on you. Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak to you.

    When I look at you, I see blessings of Allah because you have always supported me and helped me to move forward. Sending you best wishes on Eid Ul-Fitr. May you be blessed with all the happiness.

    May each time of your life be favored by Allah. May Ramadan bring in your life success and glory.
    May you achieve all your dreams. Wishing you Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak.


    5 Facts You Might Not Know About Eid Al-Fitr



    It’s United to rejoice the finish of Fasting 

    While the period of Ramadan Muslims fast from dawn to dusk to honor the month that the Quran was unveiled to the Muhammad s.a.w.


    The Title of the holiday is a true interpretation.

    Eid ul-Fitr” is a pretty illustration of the condition that is enjoyed. “Festival of the breaking of the Fast,” or “the feast of fast-breaking.”


    Eid al-Fitr Impact when the fresh moon is First Sighted.

    Eid al-Fitr doesn’t start until the fresh moon rises in the sky. Technically, this means that over the world, Eid al-Fitr starts at a diverse time and also separate days, depending on the place.


    Ramadan and Eid ul-Fitr are held at separate Gregorian seasons all year.

    The Islamic time is based on lunar periods, as exposed to the Gregorian time, which is based on the solar period. New Months Begin and finish with every new moon each cycle, Ramadan is held about 10 days beforehand then it is held the earlier year - at least, this is, among the Gregorian calendar.


    ON EID Morning, Muslims Bathe and dress good threads.

    Before moving to offer morning prayers, Muslims up to cleanse their bodies in a way named “ghusl.” Muslims normally dress something new or take their finest cloth. Some people use traditional dress, while others opt for modern clothing. 


    Eid Al-Fitr Prayers are later attempted in the outdoor area 

    After getting groomed and set for the day, Muslims offer prayers in mosques or outdoor areas. Later, they may visit the graves of loved ones to plead and tidy the gravesites. 


    Eid AL-Fitr Mubarak Images status for WhatsApp.


    Here are some best images for eid Mubarak,
    Do share with your friend and family these Eid Mubarak photos.


    Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak Messageseid fitr 2020

    eid 2020 in duba



    eid 2020 date in indiaimages for eid mubarak
    wishes for eid mubarakwish to eid mubarak Images

    quotes for eid mubarak




    Eid Al-Adha Mubarak Images 2020


    Eid ul-Adha Mubarak 2020

    Happy Eid Al-Adha Mubarak Images

    Eid Al-Adha quotes images

    Eid Al-Adha Mubarak Images 2020

    Eid Al-Adha Mubarak 2020 to your family

    happy Eid ul-Adha Mubarak 2020

    Eid Al-Adha Mubarak to everyone

    Eid Al-Adha Mubarak to all 
    Eid Al-Adha

    FAQ About Eid

    When is the Eid 2020 date in India / What Day is Eid 2020?
    Eid Ul-Fitr 2020 in India will begin on the evening of Sunday, 24 May, and ends in the evening of Monday 25th May. Dates may change and Eid is declared as a public holiday in most countries.


    When is the Eid 2020 in Dubai?
    Eid Ul-Fitr 2020 in the United Arab Emirates will begin on the evening of Saturday, 23 May, and ends in the evening of Sunday 24 May. Dates may change.


    What does Eid Mubarak mean?

    Eid Mubarak is an Arabic term and Mubarak means blessed, Eid referred to Feast/festival. The term is used by Muslims all over the world.


    Wissing you all a very happy Eid Ul-Fitr Mubarak 2020, May Allah bless your days, accept all your prayers, and bring lots of happiness in your life and protect you from footsteps of satan and enter absolutely into peace Islam.


    Post a Comment

    0 Comments